Monday, March 3, 2008

The evolution of a blog

So last week was my first week at blogging. I was in a bit of a hurry and posted some "repostings" and I didn't really get the desired results that I anticipated. Well, I do admit that my blog isn't really to please people, but rather make them think.

I am going to work on making the blog more technical with pics and links etc. I plan on learning as I go along, so stick with me and you will see the evolution of the blog.

I also will not repost something like the Osama Obama post. Rather, I will make a comment on what the author has to say and then provide a link to the post. It appeared as a complete endorsement of the posting rather than something to make people think. I will admit that I didn't disagree with too much of it, but there was somethings in it that could have not worked well.

I plan to post funny videos, cartoons, articles that are interesting or funny or piss me off, or random rants that I have on an ongoing basis.

So stick with me. Check me out every couple days and let's see where this takes us.

No comments: