Thursday, February 28, 2008

God's Messenger........Fred Phelps (waste of flesh)

Warning: I am very anti-religion and there will be lots of postings on this about religion and how I think they are all worthless.

Well at the top of the religion dung pile is the westboro church led by Fred Phelps. This man is the poster child for abortion.

Let me first say -- yes I am a fag and damn proud of it. It wasn't a choice!! I was lucky enough to be born this way.

Now to Fred Phelps. What a tool. I almost don't want to comment on him as to not give him attention, but I have to. I have seen him first hand when Matthew Shepard died. How dare this waste of flesh protest funerals. I have also seen him protest a supreme court judge's funeral and I know he protests at military funerals. Someone do us a favor and run this guy over -- and the rest of his family. I don't care how old they are.

When this man dies, I hope we all protest his funeral. And if there is a hell, he is going their in gasoline pants.

To see this man check out this link. It actually made me laugh. (anyone think he looks like the evil guy from poltergeist?)

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/westboro-church.jpg

No comments: