Thursday, February 28, 2008

In the beginning......

Welcome to the first posting of The Oracle of Iniquity. Why this name do you ask? Well in this world of political correctness, I have decided to say what is on my mind and share what is on the minds of other people who are not afraid to say what they feel and think. You will see postings from me, comments on news articles, and repostings of items that I think have something to say or just fun items that make me laugh. I am not going to be malicious just honest and say what I think, if you take it wrong or don't agree, you don't have to read my blog.

Oracle = a divine communication or revelation. (I don't claim to be divine, nor do I believe in the divine, but these are my own personal revelations)

Iniquity = 1. gross injustice or wickedness. 2. a violation of right or duty; wicked act; sin (my goal is to show how crazy our own media, government and political correctness have proven to be a gross injustice)

That being said, I hope you enjoy what you read and if you don't enjoy it, I hope it at least makes you think.

Yours,
The Oracle of Iniquity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be interesting! Especially since people can leave anonymous comments...

Anonymous said...

Why do they have a wheelchair next to the word verification box? So they can hear someone say 'wdtelpx'? Tards shouldnt be allowed internet access! Ever!